Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Touch Typing Hour 2

Teacher:  Please take attendance in the blue binder and on Maplewood.  I have not entered all the students into All The Right Type, because some just showed up.  I will enter them for tomorrow.  For today, they can enter as a guest account.  For those computers/students who still can't get into ATRT, they HAVE TO practice typing on novelgames.com.

Students:  Log into All The Right Type and continue to practice and test your typing.  For those of you who CANNOT get into ATRT, I am still working on that.  It will take some time for me to fix all the mentioned machines.  SO... you need to practice typing at novelgames.com.  CLICK HERE FOR THE TEST.  You MUST use this testing format, and PLEASE record your WAM.  I will ask you for it tomorrow.  Thank you.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment